|App Name||WhatsApp Alaskar|
|Minimum Requirement||Android 4.0|
|Last Updated||1 Day Ago|
WhatsApp Alaskar is a modified version of the official WhatsApp that is developed by Mahmoud Alaskar. The developers of this mod brought 5 different versions of the application, all versions have many additional features because you have more control over privacy.
WhatsApp Alaskar is a WhatsApp mode that introduces a series of additional functions that are not present in the original WhatsApp Messenger application. This mod allows you to change the theme.
- DND mode
- Set status up to 5 minutes.
- This mode has a unique user interface.
- There is a lot of new emojis and stickers in this mod.
- You can hide your online status or freeze one last time.
- You can see the deleted status.
- Sending messages to 250 people instead of just 5.
- Function to return to the first message in the chat.
- There is a separate tab for groups.
- You can share your location with your friends on this site.
- You can write a status of more than 139 characters.
- You can save the status of your contacts in the gallery.
- You can upload video status longer than 30 seconds.
- You can use App Locker to prevent others from opening the app.
How to Download & Install WhatsApp Alaskar?
If you are interested in downloading this mode on your Android device and don’t know how to do it, read the instructions. These guidelines will definitely help you to download and install this mod.
- First, you need to open the browser on your device and search for “WhatsApp Alaskar”.
- Then open the page and click the Download button.
- (You can download this mod from here by clicking on the download button above).
- If the download is complete, open the file from the file manager.
- Go to Settings and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Open the file when the installation is complete.
- Enter the number to which you can access this mode.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your number for verification.
- After confirming the code, start using this mode.